F.G. Klein and Co Burlington WI
This brown blob-top bottle is labelled “F. G. KLEIN AND CO BURLINGTON WIS.” Francis G. Klein joined with John H. Bower to make soft drinks in Burlington. He became sole owner and his two sons, Francis and Otto, joined the firm, known as the F. G. Klein Company. They made nationally and internationally known carbonated beverages, such as ginger ale, cream soda, and German style birch beer. They also bottled Pabst's Milwaukee beer. Following Mr. Klein's death in 1924, his two sons carried on. In 1934, Andrew Adam bought the firm. In 1937 the name changed to Klein Beverage Co. which closed in 1943.