H.V. Rein, North Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Inscription on this clear blob top bottle is “H. v REIN NORTH MILWAUKEE WIS.” On the back is embossed “THIS BOTTLE NOT TO BE SOLD.” The original “North Milwaukee” was Schwartzburg in the early to mid-1800s. Located in Northern Milwaukee County, the village was later called Northern Junction, then renamed North Milwaukee. It was incorporated in 1897 and merged with the City of Milwaukee in 1929.