Kunz and Bleiser Brewing Co Manitowoc WI

Inscription reads, “KUNZ & BLEISER BREWING CO MANITOWOC WIS.” The Kunz-Bleiser & Company Brewery opened in Manitowoc in 1890 and lasted until 1913. After an ownership transition within the partnership, the brewery was reorganized and lasted until the imposition of Prohibition in 1920.

Please Enable JAVASCRIPT To Properly View This Site.
Javascript is required for this website to fully function.