Manitowoc WI Brewing Co

Inscription reads, “SCHREIHART BREWING CO. MANITOWOC WIS.” John Schreihart started a brewing partnership with George Kunz in 1884 but their partnership lasted only one year. In 1891, he tried again, starting the Schreihart Brewing Company. It lasted for 29 years until Prohibition.

Please Enable JAVASCRIPT To Properly View This Site.
Javascript is required for this website to fully function.