Port Washington Brew Co Port Washington WI

Inscription reads “PWB CO. PORT WASHINGTON WIS.” Proprietors were, Louis and C. F. Labahn and George Blessing. They rebuilt and enlarged the brewery in 1909 and managed to survive Prohibition. In 1935, they again produced beer. The company was known as The Old Port Brewing Corporation. The firm went under in 1947.

Please Enable JAVASCRIPT To Properly View This Site.
Javascript is required for this website to fully function.